Yer ‘umble scribe, wearing his company secretary’s hat, has just emailed the members the following notice:
NOTICE OF AGM
The Annual General Meeting of Bristol Wireless for 2009 will be held at 6.00 pm on Tuesday 1st June 2010 in the Lab, Hamilton House, Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3QY. It will be followed by our regular monthly meeting, before we all adjourn to a nearby hostelry.
All members are welcome to attend.
Agenda for AGM
- Receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and the reports of the Committee and auditor;
- Application of the audit exemption (in accordance with rule 54);
- Election of committee members;
- Application of profits:
- firstly, to a general reserve for the continuation and development of the Co-operative;
- secondly, in making payments for social or charitable purposes within the community served by the Co-operative.
We extend a warm welcome to all wishing to attend our Annual General Meeting. However, voting at the AGM will be restricted to members of the Co-operative (if you wish to join cross our Treasurer’s palm with the customary £1 fee!).
Steve Woods Company Secretary, 17th May 2010