It’s AGM time
Your correspondent, in his guise as company secretary, has just sent the following notice to members of the co-operative and our general mailing list:
NOTICE OF AGM
The Annual General Meeting of Bristol Wireless for 2010 will be held at 6.30 pm on Tuesday 5th July 2011 in the Lab, Windmill Hill City Farm, Philip Street, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4EA following our regular monthly meeting. After the AGM we shall adjourn to a nearby place of refreshment .
All members are welcome to attend.
Agenda for AGM
- Receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and the reports of the Committee and auditor;
- Appointment of an auditor or the application of the audit exemption (in accordance with rule 54);
- Election of committee members;
- Application of profits:
- firstly, to a general reserve for the continuation and development of the Co-operative;
- secondly, in making payments for social or charitable purposes within the community served by the Co-operative.
We extend a warm welcome to all wishing to attend our Annual General Meeting. However, voting at the AGM will be restricted to members of the Co-operative (if you wish to join cross our Treasurer’s palm with the customary £1 fee!).
Company Secretary, 21st June 2011