We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website’s visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and email notifications.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser, but persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We may have to disclose the information we collect as follows:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.