Coming soon – Arduino workshop
Our friends at Bristol Hackspace are organising a beginners’ Arduino programming workshop on Saturday and Sunday 30th/31st July 2011 at the Bristol’s Pervasive Media Studio (map).
By the end of the weekend participants should be able to:
- Make LEDs light up in different colours and patterns;
- Detect switches, light/dark, touch;
- Make sounds drive motors and other mechanical devices;
- Communicate between a computer and the Arduino;
- Control lots of lights and make complex sounds.
Cost is £50 or £95 if you want an Arduino kit to keep after the course is over. Concessions are available on a case by case basis; if you would like one, then make an offer and say what great projects you’re going to get up to when you know how to program Arduinos 🙂
For more details, please contact: matt (at) mattvenn.net