Next Wednesday is CiviDay 2013
Next Wednesday, 23rd January, has been designated CiviDay 2013 and 2 meet-ups have been arranged in London and Bristol respectively for users of CiviCRM, the open source CRM package, as used by Bristol Wireless.
The meet-ups are described as a great way to:
- network with the CiviCRM community;
- find out about how people are making the most of CiviCRM;
- learn about what is coming up in future CiviCRM releases.
The London meet-up will be held at Skills Matter,116-120 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7DP (map). It will feature 2 sessions: from 5.30 to 6.30 pm there’ll be a CiviCRM Drop in session, where users can get their questions answered and receive individual help; this will be followed by the meet-up itself from 6.30 to 8.30 pm. As regards the meet-up’s agenda, the following items have been scheduled to date:
- Google hang out with CiviCRM’s Dave and Lobo;
- Website integration – options for linking CiviCRM to your website with Andy Pearson of WhiteFuseMedia;
- Just Giving Integration – a case study in integrating with external payment processors with Parvez Saleh of Veda Consulting;
- Meet CiviHR – an update from Zing on their new HR project – designed to integrate with CiviCRM from Chris White of Zing;
- NFP Tech/Apprentice Service – update from Zing on their new apprentice service;
- Chase 2013 – do you want to exhibit as CiviCRM at Chase 2013?
- Community update: what is new in CiviCRM 4.3, plus forthcoming events in the UK and further afield, with Michael McAndrew of Third Sector Design.
The Bristol event will take place from 4.00 to 6.00 pm at The Create Centre, B Bond Warehouse, Smeaton Road, Bristol, BS1 6XN (map) and will offer a chance for developers, managers, users and others interested to meetup and discuss exciting new directions in CiviCRM usage.