It’s AGM time – soon!
Wearing his company secretary’s outfit, your correspondent has just sent the following email and posted the following notice in the lab.
NOTICE OF AGM
The Annual General Meeting of Bristol Wireless for 2013 will be held at 4.30 pm on Tuesday 18th June 2012 in the Lab, Windmill Hill City Farm, Philip Street, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4EA. After the AGM we shall adjourn to a nearby place of refreshment.
All members are welcome to attend.
Agenda for AGM
1. Receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and the reports of the Committee and auditor;
2. Appointment of an auditor or the application of the audit exemption (in accordance with rule 54);
3. Election of committee members;
4. Application of profits:
– firstly, to a general reserve for the continuation and development of the Co-operative;
– secondly, in making payments for social or charitable purposes within the community served by the Co-operative.
We extend a warm welcome to all wishing to attend our AGM. However, voting at the AGM will be restricted to members of the Co-operative (if you wish to join, cross our Treasurer’s palm with the customary £1 investment!).
3rd June 2013
[…] Bristol Wireless held its Annual General Meeting (news passim). About 10 members attended along with 2 […]